We are providing cd-cover artwork design jobs all over the year (about 30 jobs per week). We are hiring designers who want to get paid per cd-cover and label that they create. When you are what we need then you can have a constant income all over the year. Your task is to create simple cover artwork with photoshop. You get a photoshop psd-template from us and some photos. These are the steps that you have to get through when creating one cd-cover:
1. Open thecover artwork psd-templates in your adobe photoshop software
2. Choose the best picture from the given photos and place it on the left side of the cover template
3. Adjust the size, cut out, remove the background and remove red eyes
4. Customize the color of the artist-name-bar suitable to the clothes of the artist
5. If needed adjust the photoshop levels.
6. Copy the given artistname and replace it with the placeholder in the artist-name-bar
7. Copy a Referencenumber and paste it in the appropriate fields on the Cover AND the Label template.
8. If there is a second picture place it on the right side, adjust the size, put a contour and a shadow on it and rotate the picture to make it nicer
9. Copy the created contents into the label-template and customize it
10. When you're done save the cover and the label as highest-quality jpeg-files and upload them
All you need is a medium internet connection (for downloading covershots and uploading cover and label artwork) and really basic but solid photoshop knowledge. In daily routine one cover artwork with label takes between 8 and 15 minutes. Beginners need more time because they have no routine. Feel free to contact us for more details or examples.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
Please give me a chance,I would love to work with you and provide everything you need for this project, hope you will like my design because I am really looking forward to also work with you in the future.