MUST answer ALL the following questions. We are looking for someone to retouch high volume wedding images on a regular basis. Anywhere from 1,000 - 4,000 images per week. This will only be lightroom work, exposure, color balance, contrast, lighting, vibrance, clarity, etc.
1. Do you have or are you willing to upgrade to a 100GB DropBox account ($9.99 per month to upgrade) - This is mandatory, if you don't have this or are unwilling to upgrade, you will not be considered, so please do not reply.
2. What is your previous experience with retouching wedding images?
3. What version of photoshop and lightroom are you running?
4. Is your internet connection fast and reliable?
5. What is your availability during the average week?
6. How quickly can you return 1,000 images?
7. What is the absolute cheapest you can retouch per image. Keep in mind most people have been bidding 3 cents per image.
8. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for color/lighting correction, knowing how to make clean adjustments without going overboard. Batch editing is not acceptable, must be able to go through each individual image and make appropriate adjustments.
9. MUST retouch all images provided here (you may watermark if you want) - MUST submit them to us in BEFORE AND AFTER FORMAT.
10. If there are others you'd like to submit in addition to these, you may.
11. Please type "Wedding Apply" at the top of your response so we know you've read this all.
12. Speaking English well is a must.
Thanks (Ignore budget provided)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1506 for this job
Wedding Apply Dear Sir/Madam, I am 100% sure that I can do whatever in your mind for your Project. For details information please check your inbox. Thanks