Wippet is the go-to healthcare marketplace designed to make life a bit easier for the thousands of people working in care in the UK.
Wippet makes it faster and simpler to find what care providers need, order, repeat order, and buy all their care home needs. Wippet’s like an online shopping centre where customers can find everything from wipes to wheelchairs, from furniture to food.
We are looking for a digital designer that can jump straight in to a couple of ongoing activities and new projects. A designer who is used to creating digital assets for use across all digital channels from creating websites and pages to banners and emails.
We are looking for someone at least one day a week for short to medium term with at least 5 years of digital design experience in ecommerce with a commercial/sales approach to design work as well as being UK based.
The ideal candidate will be used to working collaboratively and day to day will report to both the Head of Operations (responsible for the platform), the Head of Digital Marketing and the Sales and Marketing Director. Day-to day the candidate will be required to work collaboratively with our developer, our merchandiser and other team members.
Wippet is still very much in start-up phase so the candidate should be used to working to deadlines and under pressure.
• You will be able to design website pages, banners, headers and graphics from our briefs adding a creative spin to make images come alive and keep our visitors engaged.
• Work and help develop brand guidelines as well as look and feel of website
• Source images and graphics from free or paid image library services
• Able to design email templates with graphics and CTA buttons
• Manage digital assets and monitor use of brand fonts, styles and templates
• Proactively approach website imagery development and presentation
• Help design a new, corporate website with input in all areas of design, style and appearance
• Be the go-to resource for all creative, including working with partner suppliers on their assets and making sure they are compatible with our platform.
Our customers can vary from individuals buying products for their own use or for work, to managers buying supplies and equipment for single or multiple care providers.
That means we need to be able to appeal both to those wanting to buy as an ecommerce customer to businesses wanting to order in volume through typical B2B purchasing journeys.
19 freelancers are bidding on average £36/hour for this job
Hello? I have read your description. I can provide the great result that you are asking for as I have rich experience in here. Could you please open your chat box for me? Let's get a great result together. Thanks. Koki