This is an on-going project.
This time, we have 173 pictures.
The work to do is the following:
1. Cut out the background for each image and send us the psd file.
2. From the psd file, create a jpg image (for the web) width 500px, height 412px at 72 dpi.
3. The jewelry piece will need a shadow on it at a 120 angle, 8 distance and 8 size
4. Flatten the image and add a bevel and emboss around the outside at 120 angle, size 13.
5. Save for the web (save at quality level 8 save for web) under the same file name in a different folder ("jpg done").
Also, only for earrings (any image starting by the letter E), we sometimes send you just one of the 2 pieces.
- Duplicate the piece to show 2 earrings in the final jpg image (see examples)
- The 2 parts of the earrings should be at the same level
We need this project done asap.