I have 20 photos (RAW files from a Sony camera) of the berlin wall. It should be a high resolution panorama of the wall for a photo wallpaper. I tried it with photomerge and the result was very bad. You should be an photoshop expert and know a good and professional way to do this project.
1. Do not resize the files, I need high resultion
2. I uploaded an example of my try with photomerge. This is very wrong. You can see that the bottom is bad. It should look like in the example I also added with red marks.
3. There should be no plunging lines. Everything must exactly straight for the wallpaper.
3. When I took the photos, there was sunlight. You can take the light out a bit. A bit less sunlight maybe.
4. I need an Tiff or PSB File back. It may be that it is over 1.5 meters or more is when you add all raw files.
If you have any question, please ask.