Malori Ann Photography is a small business located in Utah, United States. The owner, Malori, is seeking a talented and motivated Photo Editing Assistant to help with her editing work load.
Responsibilities Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Communicate with photographer to keep consistency and high quality edits per company standards
- Prepare images for delivery to clients
- Upload photos to website, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain an organized image archive
- Execute color corrections, retouching, grain add and removal, split toning, cropping, straightening, sharpening, etc. in Adobe Lightroom (Optional: Adobe Photoshop)
- Minimum 1 year experience using Adobe Lightroom (Adobe Photoshop Optional)
-Owns a fast and high resolution computer/laptop
-Owns Adobe Lightroom (Optional: Adobe Photoshop)
- Advanced post-editing photos including resizing, retouching, color correcting, straightening and cropping, etc.
- Strong visual skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Must have the ability to have images edited and delivered on short notice as well as meet all other deadlines provided
- Problem solver- you can quickly identify and solve technical problems
- Extremely organized, goal oriented, and self starter
- Portfolio/Samples of current work demonstrating skills
41 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi, I am Benjamin; Photo Editor, Retoucher and Manipulator and I want to edit photos, and I did this before. Here are some samples I did before: [login to view URL]
Hi, I would like to assist you on the editing. I have experience of light room. Please discuss the project with me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
I am working on photoshop & lightroom before 3 year For planomatic . i am also working for my clients . I am worked on real estate wedding & event photography . worked on client server . recreating floor plans
HI I'm an experienced photographer and photo editor and been doing a lot of wedding edits using lightroom and photoshop can finish the project early than the given timeline :)
Hi, i'm Julia. I've been working as a photographer for 2 years now. Got a lot of experience with lightroom and post production. I would love to take the job! Please let me know. Thanks a lot.