Need a photo editor to edit family studio portraits from a UK studio chain. Training will be given to show how to edit in our style but you must be 1) creative 2) good with photoshop 3) fast at editing. Special scripts have been written to speed up the editing process but each batch of 60 photos still takes about 40 minutes to edit. Pay will be based on a rate per batch. Please quote your prices based on 250 batches. That is 170 hours (should take 1 month).
About 2GB of data would have to be downloaded and uploaded daily. Also in our experience a fast computer makes editing our images much more time efficient.
I am interested in hiring individuals rather than companies. This is a repetitive job but creativity is also needed. Here is the basic work flow.
1) files are downloaded overnight.
2) A batch of 60 jpegs is opened in photoshop.
3) images are cropped creatively and checked to see if the white background needs dodging.
4) images are then processed using an automatic script.
5) 3 or 4 images are then given special treatment eg black and white with part colour. Or stitching 5 images together. this is assisted with actions but needs creativity and manual control.
6) another automatic script is then used for final processing
7) files are uploaded overnight.
batches need to be ready in 3/4 days maximum
28 freelancers are bidding on average $348 for this job
Hello, I have over 10 years of experience in graphic design, web programming/development, photography and photo manipulation and. I'm interested to work on your project. Please check Inbox. Thanks.
Expert here Sir, i have the 5 years of experience in multinational company as a photo editor,graphics designer & Photo Restoration [url removed, login to view] of best quality [url removed, login to view] inbox for more...