We have a very small handful of graphics that need work. The job entails taking images of rings, that were given to us as very small images, and enlarging them to approximately 4 times their size, and "recreating" any and all areas of the image to make the quality of the ring look its very best. This is not a large job, but it will open the door to more work.
- Please view the attached image. You will see two rings.
- The job entails taking the smaller ring on the left and making it the same size as the ring on the right and also changing the perspective so that the angle of the ring on the left is about the same as the ring on the right. We also need the same type of drop shadow as the ring on the right.
- Enlarging the ring on the left will not produce a good quality image. So you have a few choices: you can enlarge the ring and work to repair issues to make the ring look its best; you can rebuild the ring by using the ring on the right as a "model" and changing the design.
- We have three rings that need this work and there will be more. However, there are three as a top priority and then we will offer you more work.
- We realize that this is a very small project. Once again, please view this as an opportunity to open the door to additional graphic work that we have include possible some web design work.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
I am certified in Adobe Photoshop, and can start as soon as possible. i can offer a quick turn around, with top quality work. Let me know if you interested. Russell Valois
hello sir, hope we are not late to bid on this [url removed, login to view] really great that we have a chance to prove our self. hoping for the best. regards Parag