I am working on a Safety website and need approximately 70 images resized as thumbnails.
Here are the specs and what I require:
1. The product needs to be resized to fin in a 110px by 110px box with white background
2. Each image needs to be saved in its own individual photoshop (.psd) file and the file name must match the original file name.
3. Each image needs to be saved for web (jpg) at 80% optimisation
4. I would need two folders of work delivered, A. folder with photoshop files and B. folder with saved for web jpgs
5. All images are to be scaled individually and NOT BATCHED - batching does not provide results that are as crisp or clear and since all original photography is in different sizes each image needs to be scaled down individually through photoshop.
An example page of the site with the thumbnails are:
[url removed, login to view]