Greetings from Fabelizer! We are a company in the production of comic book and motion comics. We require a freelancer story board artist for one of our comic books named Aychu.
Work with script writers and creative directors to create illustrations, visual theme.
Responsible for completing all deliverable on time and according to production schedule
Ensure that storyboard includes all final dialog, backgrounds, direction, and action by making drawing or text changes in description, dialog or numbering
Candidate should have an excellent story telling & composition skills. Should have good knowledge of sketching, strong visualization, camera angles & axis.
The comic book artist/illustrator should be well-versed in the following, and be able to provide a portfolio of sample work:
• Solid knowledge of design techniques and tools
• Ability to create inking, drawing, penciling, coloring
• Familiarity with Illustrator, , Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software
• Ability to brainstorm numerous creative ideas
• Ability to manage projects in a timely manner
• Ability to work with a variety of styles and align with the style of a specific project
• Ability to create strong action choreography
• Eye for detail and accuracy
• Ability to write clear and specific direction on storyboards
• Works well under pressure with strong time management skills
• Visionary mind
• Minimum 5-years-experience creating comics and/or illustrations for professional publications
• Proven skills in illustration, animation, storyline creation, writing
• Past performance in creation of dynamic comics/illustrations– sample work from portfolio should be available
• Sound knowledge of most up-to-date professional animation software and programs
• Languages: English
Art style: Manga & Ghibli studio Art