What on Earth Publishing currently produces 5-6 books a year but we are now looking to expand our offering across many subject areas and with more partner organisations. We are looking for an ongoing relationship, paid by monthly retainer, with an individual / studio to help produce illustration work in our pre-defined house style. For the right candidates, this presents a wonderful opportunity for consistent illustration work with great institutions and partners.
• The suitable candidate/s will be able to accurately and comfortably capture the look and feel of a What on Earth? drawing be it animal, human, vegetable, mineral or machine.
• Be able to draw, colour and complete all artwork in Adobe Photoshop.
• Ideally also be proficient in Adobe InDesign.
• Be efficient in producing multiple illustrations in relatively short periods of time.
• Be highly competent in capturing accurate form, movement and expression specifically in humans and animals.
To see our style of illustration please visit [url removed, login to view]
*If you are interested, please view further details in the PDF below.*