I have a 2017 Calendar that was created in Adobe InDesign.
1) the images need to be replaced on each page; as well as
2) the thumbnails of each calendar page on the calendar's back cover;
3) the calendar has white rectangles for each day. These rectangles will need to be rearranged to match the 2018 year. (For example, in 2017 the first day of August was on a Tuesday but, in 2018 the 1st of August is on a Wednesday)
4) 15 lines of text need to be replaced but each line is numbered so this will be very simple (my instructions will be something like, "replace the text of number 4 on NOVEMBER to the following..."
5) The rectangles for the bank holidays need to look slightly different. Maybe a watermark of the words "Bank Holiday" written inside.
Here are the Bank holiday dates below:
2018 Bank Holidays below:
1 January Monday New Year’s Day
30 March Friday Good Friday
2 April Monday Easter Monday
7 May Monday Early May bank holiday
28 May Monday Spring bank holiday
27 August Monday Summer bank holiday
25 December Tuesday Christmas Day
26 December Wednesday Boxing Day
That's the whole job.
I'm expecting a person skilled using Adobe InDesign could do this in a couple of hours so the duration of the job is just one day.
All the images are waiting to be sent.
The text is ready to be sent.
The job will be marked complete when the 2018 InDesign file is returned with print ready PDF of the whole calendar.
Ideal job for a new Freelancer to get positive feedback
Any questions please send me a message.
All the best!
20 freelancers are bidding on average £27 for this job
Proudly announcing done similar projects to this one. I've some really good skills and i can work upto your expectations. Give a chance so that we proceed it further! Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.