1) Develop a HTML page, using php that acceses MySQL database and displays results on a webpage. (Sample Database Table design is attached)
2) The webpage will have two columns - left column for sidebar and right column for content. The template of the website is ready and you do not have to code header or footer.
3) Left sidebar will have the following options which can be used by users to filter results:
3.a) Year - Slider (to enable users to filter cars based on Year)
3.b) Price - Slider (to filter cars based on Price e.g. show cars in the price range of 100000 to 300000)
3.c) No. of Owners - Checkbox
3.d) Brand - Checkbox
Whenever, a user perfoms any action on the options on the sidebar, the code should pull data from the database building the query based on selected options. The content should load in the same page. The options on siidebar should change corresponding to new results.
For example, if a user chooses to search single owned cars, option for 2 should be unchecked automatically.
4) The above functionality should be developed using JQuery Ajax, CSS and php.
5) Working code along with all required libraries will be part of deliverables.
NB: Filter checkboxes and sliders, when changed, will updated automatically, without pressing a button. Check [url removed, login to view] for a demo of how changes on sliders and checkboxes filters search results without loading a new page.