I have a page [url removed, login to view] where, when you click on a product, the product's information is opened in a popup. From the popup, the user can then click to see a larger image of the product, add the item to their cart or close the popup to continue viewing the other products.
1. Add a loader animation displayed on top of the overlay while the entire popup contents are loaded. Once the entire popup contents have fully loaded, then display them (keep popup contents hidden until completely loaded then keep the overlay, hide the loader).
2. From a popup showing a product's info,add a loader animation if the product image is clicked to show the larger image. The larger image and close button should only be shown once the entire large image has loaded (close hide the loader animation once these are shown).
3. From a popup showing a product's info, make sure that the attributes chosen for the product are submitted when the "add to cart" button is clicked.
4. Once an item has been added to the cart, make sure the selected attributes are shown and the correct price is reflected.
5. On the slide-down cart, make the ajax quantity change triggered by the change in the dropdown.
This project should only take a few hours, the sooner to be completed the better =)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job