We are looking to develop a custom feature for virtuemart 1.1.9. This feature is somehow simliar to [url removed, login to view] price comparison with the difference that sellers/distributors will add the prices manually into the sistem.
We are mantaining a product catalog based on Virtuemart 1.1.9 (no shopping cart function at all) and want to develop a price comparison feature for each product, that will be displayed inside product detail page. The product base are handled by us (seller will not add any products at all, will add only price offers for available products)
In order to post prices for products, sellers/merchants/distributors will have to register on our portal and create a directory listing in Mosets Tree (wich will act as "company profile").
1. Seller creates and account
2. Seller will navigate to Mosets Tree and will add a listing (one or more)
3. Seller will navigate to a specific virtuemart product (at his own choice) in order to post a price offer.
4. Seller will choose, inside offer posting form, the company name (listing from MT, company profile that he want to post an offer for).
5. He will post the price offer and the offer will appear listed under selected company name (mt listing)
Later, customer when they will navigate to product page will view all available price offers with the posibillity to filter them by state (state is pulled from MT profile).
Looking forward to your bids.
Thanks in advance!