Quick programming help needed as follows:
1. Improve presentation of "Skills" on ProviderProfile page under defined Categories. Provider can add as many skills as provider wants to profile.
Improve presentation of "Skills" on Listing page. When creating Listing, Buyer should only be presented with Skills relating to selected Category. E.g. Buyer who wants a Dog Walker should not see .NET, PHP skills. Buyers can select up to 5 Skills as required.
Correct 3 minor sql errors.
2. On user "Registration "form, show: “A valid e-mail address is required to successfully register.”
Change feedback that shows after user clicks “submit” on registration form to read: “Almost finished. We have just sent an email to you at the address you provided. Please click the link in the email to activate your new account. This is a necessary step to prevent spam and malicious use of our systems. If you can't find the email after a few minutes please check your spam/junk mail folder. Thank you.”
Notes on Registration form are in tiny unreadable font sizes and font colors/ Please modify slightly.
3. Provider without project listing privileges tries to Create a Listing and system would not react. Modify system to give custom message defined in Admin and give Member option to change account to other available account types.
A User creating a listing, got the message “The Following Error(s) Occurred: There are insufficient funds to cover this transaction” To make more user friendly, modify form feedback to show:
“There are insufficient funds in your account to cover this transaction. Please Deposit Funds.” with a link.
After provider placed bid, no on screen feedback given. E.g. “Congratulations! Your bid has been posted. Click here to view your Listing”
After “My Account” at the top, add “Inbox: ”, showing the number of unread emails.
4. When visitors come to [url removed, login to view], they should see job listings in 2 columns: (1) Local Listings (2) Virtual Listings; each column showing (a) Featured Listings (b) Recent Listings, and (c ) Listings Ending Soon.
There is no need to see “Top 5 Buyers” and “Top 5 Providers”.
There should be no long listing of categories. Rather, there should be options for browsing as follows:
Local: “Browse by Location”, “Browse by Category”, “Browse by Skill” (see below)
Virtual: “Browse by Category”, “Browse by Skill”
5. Fix “Contact Us” page
6. Our “Charges” are $5 or 10% whichever is higher. Currently, system can only be set to charge one or the other. If both are set, system charges both. Charges shall remain configurable in Admin.
7. Project “Category” selection during project Listing determines “Sub-categories” available, and whether or not a “Project Location” section is loaded. Any change in project Category causes the whole Listing form to be reloaded and any files attached are dropped and user must re-attach files. To spare users the need to re-attach files, convert relevant form fields to AJAX to refresh Sub-categories and to request/drop “Project Location” only depending on Category selection.
Change “Create Listing” button to “Preview Project”. Add Listing “Preview” page. Add heading “Your Project is almost Live!” “Please review all your project information for accuracy:” Add “Post Project” button and below that add links for “Edit” and “Cancel”
8. Modify User Registration form as follows:
Using AJAX, add “Please Select Your Country” field at the top of the form above “Email Address”. Use the data to update “State” and Country” fields in “address section”. Country field in address section should not be changeable. User should return to “step one” at the top of the form if User wants to change country.
AJAX, PHP and MySQL skills required. Freelancer industry experience required. We don't use advanced milestones. We within 3 days of completion. We prefer that work is done on our development server; let me know if you want different.