The portal will have four types of members:
(A) Companies: who want to hire
(B) Colleges: who want their students to get registered.
(C) Students: Those whose colleges are registered and also those whose colleges are not registered. Details explained below
(D) Administrator of site
(A) Companies Registration and control panel details:
Companies will have a registration form, similar to that of [url removed, login to view] or monster.com. After registration, these companies will get an instant username and password through which they can login.
1) The companies will be able to search for students according to their requirement. For example company can select field wise, area or city wise, college wise, skills wise, experience wise, percentage score range wise, year of passing wise, gender wise, etc., single or multiple combinations.
2) The companies should be able to post job vacancies with all details like job code, job designation, job salary either monthly or annually, skills, technology, locations, working hours or days, single or multiple interview date if any fixed, any other details regarding job, file or document upload option at least 3 documents, contact email for that particular job, contact person details along with phone number for that particular job, interview location details like address etc.
3) Companies should be able to post online exam for each job posted by company separately. This exam will be objective type or descriptive type. While adding questions it must ask if question is objective or descriptive. For objective questions 4 options must be entered and must be able to save correct option. For descriptive only question will be asked. For objectives, the valuation of the answers from students should be done automatically. Only descriptive answers will be judged by company and will enter marks as per their decision. The overall result must appear automatically and once the exam results are finalized by company then only the result should be available in students control panel to view.
4) Companies should be able to offer candidates online, and must be able to see the offer history from their control panel.
(B) Colleges: who want their students to get registered:
Colleges will have registration form which will have all the details regarding college establishment, courses offered, number of students, and any other general details.
Colleges will be provided with a user name and password. This will be only provided when administrator approves the college.
1) College will be able to import the student list from their college. While importing, duplicate entries must be detected and removed automatically with respect to registration number. Import must be from excel file.
2) A sample excel file must be provided for reference in import section. The username and passwords for all the imported students must be generated automatically and should be emailed to each of respective students their username and password. Also a file must be generated which will contain username and password of all the students for that college only.
3) Colleges must be able to send newsletter to all of their students either by adding the required students or by selecting all.
4) College must be able to see the status of their students like how many online exams they have appeared, how many and for which jobs they have applied. If they have got online offer from any company.
5) College must be able to create sub users from their control panel for the use of their employees.
(C) Students: Those whose colleges are registered through college.
1) Students must be provided their username and password either by college or via email auto-generated from this application at the time of data submitted by college.
2) Student must be able to see the jobs available for his profile like jobs available for his branch etc.
3) Student will be able to apply for jobs available and also must be able to apply for online exams if available.