1. Custom Wordpress Invoice Plugin (Compatible with most recent version as updates are regular) All code required.
Plugin will need a section in the WP Admin. Administrators/Editors privileges can create and save invoices based on the following:
Line Item Input Data (unlimited items):
1. Item Name
3. if Option A: Hourly rate (as input for each item; ex: $[url removed, login to view][usd])
if Option B: Flat rate (as input for each item; ex: $[url removed, login to view][usd])
4. if Option A: Number of hours (to hundredth of hour; ex: [url removed, login to view] hrs)
if Option B: Number of items (as input for each item; ex: 2.0 items)
5. Perform calculation based on if Option A (hourly rate) or B (flat rate). Maybe overridden by user input.
Invoice Total Calculations:
1. Total Line Items
2. Total Hours
3. Total Due (in USD)
1. Save as a draft (mark as draft)
2. Save/Send to recipient as pdf via email (mark as sent; Timestamp and mark due at NET15)
3. Record a payment with details (mark as paid)
Need to be able to view invoices independently by status:
3. Paid (Archive)
This should be a good overview of the project. Of course, it will need to look good too. No special design is required. It can just be styled to blend with the Default Wordpress Admin.
Integration of AJAX technologies would be great, but not required.
No payment processing or gateway integration is required of this project.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $402 for this job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!
Hi, We are a team of developers and designers in this field from more than 4 years and expert in Wordpress, PHP, CMS based websites, web design template,banner design, flash etc. Please check PMB. Thanks,