* * * IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE, please make sure you follow the procedure below * * *
EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER - Full Time or Part Time
We are are small rapidly growing company need of high quality people that can hit the ground running and take ownership of existing Symfony projects.
If you are interested, please read CAREFULLY the information under "how to apply" at the end of this announcement. Incomplete bids will not get any answer.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIERED
* Graduate with a minimum of 3 years or equivalent experience
* Excellentn knowledge Symfony agile development methodology
* Good knowledge of other MVC frameworks and SVN
* Experienced working remotely and independently
* Excelent oral and written communication skills (either In English, Spanish or Portuguese)
In addition, knowledge of joomla and general linux administration will be a plus.
To work with our team you need to meet the following :
* Fast and reliable Internet Connection as well as a suitable privacy and work enviroment.
* Happy to work in a different Time Zone including woking hours, public holidays and leave days.
* You are creative, self-driven, with a track record of successfully completed projects.
* You have an excellent knowledge of php (object oriented coding), MySQL and Symfony
* You have the ability to provide readable, understandable and well documented code for the team to work on.
* You are trustwothy and respect confidentiality.
* Occasionally, you'll have to make your self available after working hours in emergencies to fix bugs, or troubleshoot issues.
* To be available for the team and perform the same working hours.
* To undertake other IT task as part of the team directed.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide us:
1) Motivation letter (either In English, Spanish or Portuguese)
a) Addresing the Essential Criteria
b) How would you contribute to our team?
c) State your monthly salary aspirations in US Dollars. and your time availability either
Full Time (8 hours daily x 5 days + 5 Saturday) or Part Time (5 hours daily x 6 days).
d) Include your contact details (Email, Skype ID/, Contact Telephone Numbers)
2) Include your CV Please address the following
a) We are looking for a developer, not a designer
b) In addition of the skills we are looking for, other technical and programming skills will be an advantage
c) Your education, previous enployment and experience, real name, birth date and (business) picture can give more weight to your application.
3) Code sample needs to be commented and clean
a) We are looking for well commented Object Oriented php
b) We would also like to see how you handle client side scripting
c) Your Symfony Work
* * * IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE, please make sure you followed above procedure * * *
If your succesfull applications, you will be contacted for a Skype/Telephone interview.
Be assured that you data will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Looking forward to working with you.