It is about www.doitys.de.
I need someone who will finish my website for publishing manuals for example for selfmade furniture (chairs or whatever).
The website has the same topic like: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
What is already done:
- Design, Logo: I've the Webdesign and logo as psd file. You should just export it to a webdesign (header,main,footer)
- The form for inserting the manual is already done and connected to the db: [url removed, login to view]
- I bought a small login and register script which can be used and implemented for member view only areas and files. If you've sth similar which is easier to use than you're pleased to implement your solution. The login script: [url removed, login to view]
it is the following, bought on [url removed, login to view]: [url removed, login to view]
- I bought a system for comments, so that the manuals can be commented: [url removed, login to view]
- I made a "tagcloud" which should be shown on the main page, on the right side: [url removed, login to view] it should fit to the design of the page afterwards
What should be done:
- a php file for showing the manual like: [url removed, login to view]
I just tested the output with the following php file: [url removed, login to view]
- there should be a possibility to rate the manual with stars 1-5 with a "rerate" restriction for 1-2 weeks.
- you should add a function for selecting a category in the form so that we could sort it by categories afterwards
- on the main page should be also a box for the best 5 manuals on the right side
- a small admin area for: manual edit, user edit, newsletter and other things which would be useful
As you can see some things are already done and should only be connected with each other. Other things must be added.
You'll get direct access to the ftp and mysql server and of course the prepared design and logo.
The project isn't very urgent but it would be nice if it will be finished. :)
If you've any questions please ask me. It could be (but hopefully not) that I missed something. But it should be clear what I want to have and what is already done.