This project will require a pretty solid, but simple back-end system. No design required. I have the mockups which I will provide to the developer. Developer needs to sign the NDA agreement before accepting work. If you need to see the mocks before bidding, please let me know. Will still require your NDA agreement.
- User registrations (ability for forgot username, etc...) E-Mail should be used as a username.
- Asks user certain questions when they're registered. (eg. weight, height, activity level, etc..)
- Based on the answers the user provides, it builds a calendar for the user.
- Calendar can be exported, printed, etc... Preferably, implement a jQuery-style calendar. Kinda like this one: [url removed, login to view]
- Items in calendar can be liked, disliked, removed and replaced by another random item, etc... Hopefully, utilizing AJAX here. If someone says, I don't like this calendar item, they click an icon, and the system automatically switches that item with another one available for his/her category.
- On the main page, user sees the stuff in calendar for today and tomorrow.
- If a user clicks on an item in a calendar, it gives a full description in a lightbox.
- User can add items in the calendar to his favorites page, so when they go to the favorites page, they should see a list of all favorite items.
- There would be couple of different categories for the system. For example, if user is 165 lbs, and 6 feet tall, I need to be able to specify a category, name, and which calendar items are included in that category. These need to be unlimited, basically an admin needs to be able to add/delete/modify these categories and items inside of those.
- Can post new calendar "items" which would be automatically disbursed within users' calendars based on their questions (their answers determine in which category a user fits in)
- All "items" in a calendar need to have a unique ID
- Can edit/create/ban users.
- Can see how many users liked, disliked, or removed certain items off their calendar.
Needs to be coded in PHP using a MySQL database and utilizing AJAX for certain features. jQuery library is fine.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $694 for this job
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi I iwill use PHP Zendframework mysql and create templates from your design (no cms) For calendar I prefer YUI but Jquery is ok too If curious check my portfolio http://www.piasoft.info/products_top.php
We are experts in Web 2.0, PHP, AJAX, MySQL etc. We also have expertise in multi-lingual websites. We can very much do this task by 2 months with high quality and on time.