We are looking to have a website developed and managed in Drupal 7. It will be a travel and leisure website, where travel agencies and leisure suppliers will post their trip offers. As an example, the website will be very similar to this one [url removed, login to view] Although the website is intended to be launched in Spanish, it has to be developed supporting other languages in the future. Design in HTML (including CSS and images) will be provided.
Besides the default Drupal standard features, the main functionalities that need to be configured/programmed are:
- Two user profiles:
- Agency (with own profile and ability to post trips information)
- User: registration and newsletter subscription
- Geolocalization via Google Maps
- SEO friendly URLS (probably using programmed some kind of cron tasks)
We are looking for someone with advanced Drupal CMS skills and a minimum of 2 years Drupal development experience. Only developers with the following knowledge should apply:
- Drupal 7 (customized Drupal modules and templates, API’s integration with Drupal)
- Drupal Panels
- Strong skills to write clean and documented code
Must provide links to previous work or portfolio to be considered, including Drupal websites.
If you do not have the following skills mentioned above, please do not apply for this project.
Please consider, once the project is finished, that we will continue the collaboration for future enhancements if the result has been satisfactory.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $735 for this job
please accept our bid for your Travel and leisure site in drupal, we have developed many websites on drupal like social networking and ecommerce. Please check PMB