Needed is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) (pyramid) program to show nodes of a network up to 6th level in a bottom up tree structure and/or a directory structure. A user should be able to choose which format to use.
How it works.
This is a retail marketing program that requires participant to invite their friends and family members to sign to join the program. (inviting email is sent with a link in it). An invited person can only join after reviewing a product on a web link (on the same page in the email) and posting comments about that reviewed product. The system then allows this person to enter his/her personal information to register. This person is now put under the person who invited him/her.
I member while logged in can see all members in his/her down_line, and how many points they have accumulated, and he/she can see own cumulative points.
A function (in a class form) that lets users invite others (by providing 6 email text boxes)
When someone registers, their immediate upline member (sponsor or inviter) is sent an email to inform them.
Registered member get points when they sign up others...in the following manner:-
1 Subscriber A signs up and gets 10 points which are deposited in general account.
2. When subscriber A sponsors/invites/recruits B, 8 points get deposited in general account and 2 points deposited in A’s account.
3. When B sponsors C, 7 points get deposited in general account, 2 points get deposited in B’s account, 1 point gets deposited in A’s account.
4. When C sponsors D, 6 points get deposited in general account, 2 points get deposited in C’ account, 1 point gets deposited in B’s account, 1 point to A’s account.
5. When D sponsors E, 5 points to general account, 2 points to D’s account, 1 point to C’s account, 1 point to B’s account, 1 Point to A’s account
6. When E sponsors F, 4 points to general account, 2 points to E’s account, 1 point to D’s account, 1 point to C’s account, 1 point to B’s account 1 point to A’s account.
Subscribers can see (through a tree structure) the subscribers under them by clicking on their username in a tree structure, and also be able to see the total points anyone in their downline has.
While this product promotion program is running, on the first and 16th of each month participating retailers will send pyramid participants gifts certificates , according to how many points participants have accumulated and what product review posts they have made
18 freelancers are bidding on average $224 for this job
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.