we need a one day one deal web site, something similar to [url removed, login to view]
We need the same features, maybe something more, but nothing less. We will decide an own graphic design. Would be much better if you can provide it with a template system so it will be easier to make any further change.
It MUST be CSS based (tableless) and W3C valid (css and XHTML).
Here it is a list of main features:
- 1 day 1 deal
- alternative product: 2nd 3rd product to be sold when the first is finished
- community with sub categories (created and managed in admin area) and sub-section ("items") with full stats features for each product
- Blog with categories (created and managed in admin area)
- Faq page (with user friendly menu)
- FULL product STATS (with graphics, maps, hours, first/last buyer, etc.)
- countdown to deal ending (if it will not be sold before that time)
- Advertisement boxes (and admin with options to alternate different advertisings based on clicks, time, pages, etc.)
- News page and news box
- Extra pages (terms, policy, etc.) created and managed in admin area (with the ability to add new pages, like in joomla)
- Box "discussions" (last community posts about the selling item)
- Tweeter box
- Blog box (last articles)
- modular paying platforms (paypal, etc. – with the ability to add new modules in future, like in oscommerce)
- shipping price features (country, weight, qt.)
Any further idea will be appreciated.
It must be based on PHP/MySQL and you must provide the whole code and use rights at work conclusion.
If you will be able to provide a full working demo it will be an advantage, as some "month/year" support service.
We could decide the total amount investment based on real quality service provided.
Payment will be made as the job will be finished.
Contact us if you need any further information.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $821 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp programmer/web designer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.