What I need to do is not so hard.
1. I have many ecommerce sites using OpenCart which stay in subdomains (directory, [url removed, login to view] ; [url removed, login to view] ; ecc).
2. So I also have the main site, which is also in OpenCart.
3. Now, the mainsite doesn't sell anything, it brings the products from the other store (site1; site2; ecc) compare the prices, and send the people who click on a product to the site which sells it.
4. Every site (site1 ; site2; ecc) have different administrator, different catalog, different admin pannel, different layout, different shopping cart, different payment methods, different shipping methods.
5. But all the sites use the same costumers UserID and Password.
6. I need to be able to add new stores to the main site ([url removed, login to view]) system and catalog.
It is similar to a OpenCart multistore system but it has different admin for each store and the main one can compare the products from all the stores and instead of the "Add to cart" button need a "go to the store" button which bring them to the store who sells that specific product.
What do you suggest me do that?
I need you to explain me the system you think can better fill all the required field..
ps. if you need more detail contact me in PM