Should be a simple project, just update an old photo gallery upload script to HTML5 and AJAX with autocomplete and drag and drop.
1. Name (text field to be stored in a mysql db. Autocomplete existing or add new) [url removed, login to view]
2. Location (text field to be stored in a mysql db. Autocomplete existing or add new)
3. Date (date-time field. Show existing for select or able to add new)
4. Select images: Browse from the client computer to multi-select images or drag and drop box for multiple image upload. Are there limits on how many images can be uploaded/queued at once? May want to upload 100+ at a time if possible.
a. Images need to be resized on the CLIENT size to less than 125k (max 800px width or 600px tall) to reduce bandwidth needed for upload. use image exif image to rotate image to correct orientation. @@@ Resize on CLIENT side is a MUST @@@
b. Thumbnails need to be created on server side (100px tall). Same name as original file with _100 added to file name ([url removed, login to view] becomes [url removed, login to view])
c. Large Images need to have a watermark added (text or .jpg/.png or whatever is easiest to do) on server side and renamed to _mrk ([url removed, login to view] becomes [url removed, login to view])
d. Images will be stored in the directory: /[name]/[location]/[YYYYMMDD] Spaces need to be replaced with "_" and any special characters need to be removed.
- Needs to run on a Linux, Apache, Mysql and PHP based server.
- Assume the Mysql database has a table called "galleries" with fields "Name", "Location" and "Date".
- Code must be commented so that I can change image sizes in the future as needed.
I cannot give access to my server for development. Showing me a working demo of your script and uploading the uncompressed .php files to [url removed, login to view] will complete the project.