You should know
3) Form Creation
4) CSS design
We need a contact form which uses Lightbox effect and Ajax.
When you click on a link this Ajax box will popup in lightbox effect.
After user submits the from it shall display that form submitted in the same popup box and option to close the box.
The html/css formatting is required to match our website's colour.
All the elements of this form shall be customized and modular so that we can create more forms base don this script.
The form will send the details by e-mail.
The e-mail shall contain following
1) Sender's Name
4) IP Address and Country in the E-mail Body
5) Reply to field shall be same as e-mail entered in the contact form.
6) Page from which this form was triggered. $page_id is available to be used.
7) Any other field to be echoed in the e-mail body.
All styles shall be in [url removed, login to view]
you have to show a sample on ur demo server before we can even reply to your bid.
Those who have provided demo here are final details.
1) Put contact us link on a page, lets say contact.php
Provide link to Contact us and when you click on this the lightbox ajax box will popup.
2) on the contact.php page you have to call a function
<?php contact($page_name); ?>
$page_name will be passed from each page we call this ajax form.
3) put all ajax functionalities in functions.php file.
Following would be variables
// our details
$subject = "Enquiry Details - ".$page_name;
$reply_email = $sender_email;
$thank_you = "Thank you for contacting us, we will contact you shortly."
4) Provide X button on top right corner to close ajax box any time.
5) Put all CSS into a separate ajax.css file. Use css to enclose all fields which you display.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Greetings, We are a professional web design studio providing services for Web Templates, Logo & Banner Designs, Print Design, PPT Presentation and Web Development in ASP, PHP and .NET.