We are looking to offer paid certification exams through our website. Ideally, we would like to have this functionality built as a Wordpress Plugin (we use Wordpress with WooThemes). The most important aspect of this project is that the site must have a slick Web 2.0 interface (look at WooThemes for ideas), and security. Users will pay for an exam using a credit card or PayPal. In the exam, they will be asked multiple-choice questions. At the end, they will receive a grade and a PDF certificate if they pass.
Additional “Required Functionality” document attached.
3. Smarty Templates -or- Wordpress
5. Payment Gateway Integration (PayPal, [url removed, login to view])
1. Users will arrive at the site and be able to view a listing of available exams.
2. Users must pay to take an exam.
3. When a user clicks on an exam, they will be shown an order page where they register and pay with a credit card or PayPal.
4. Once payment is received, the front page of the exam will be shown and the user will click a button to begin.
5. User will be presented with multiple-choice questions broken up into pages. Exam may be timed.
6. At the end of the exam, user will instantly receive a score. If user passed, they will be able to instantly print a PDF certificate (built using a template).
7. Site will maintain history of a user's scores. When user logs in again, they will be able to see the exams they took and exams available for them to take. Users may retake exams, but they must pay to retake them.
1. Main tables will likely be Test, Question, TestQuestion, Answer, QuestionAnswer, Users
2. One table will be used to store questions. Questions can be associated with multiple tests; there will therefore be a TestQuestion table to make this association.
Winning bidder will be required to sign a NDA and work-for-hire release.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $475 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks