I need a simple Ajax implementation of an already working form inside a WordPress plugin.
It's a simple form with two halfs:
(left and right)
- On the left-side I have a text area where I can enter text.
- On the right side I have a preview area.
Currently I have a "show preview" button which does the following:
1.) Submits the form and saves the input from the textarea inside a wordpress option
2.) the content from that opion gets retrieved again and run through a simple str_replace filter and formatted in a certain way
3.) the resulting formatted text gets displayed on the right side of that panel, as a preview
What I would like to have achieve:
- this form to be submitted via Ajax, so the page does not have to be re-loaded
- Have an option where next to the normal "show preview" button the form gets submitted through Ajax in automatic intervals, let's say every 10, 20 or 30 seconds.
This way I would not have to hit the "show preview" button every time, but can just type on the left side and frequently see the resulting output on the right side.
- There should be an easy way to set the autopreview/autosave time interval.
- Your WordPress knowledge should be advanced and the way you implement the whole functionality should follow these specific guidelines here: [url removed, login to view]
- Implementation time - 24 hours, from the time you get awarded the job.
I will send you the plugin with the working form, you would just need to make it into Ajax.
Please apply only if you can meet the short deadline and are advanced with WordPress.
P.S. I'm based in Germany and it might take up to 12 hours to review applications. Individual feedback as to provider choice can not be given.