Hi I need a Time Convertor created in PHP for our website.
Our software updates at:
Forex: 5:15pm New York Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC
Options: 6:30pm - 7:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC
Commodities and Stock: 7:00pm - 7:15pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) -0500 UTC
What I need is for the user that goes to our website to be able to select from a drop down menu which city they are from and for the website to update and show them what time the software will update in their city.
1. To be done in PHP
2. Take into accounts Day Light Savings in NY (when NY is on Daylight savings, the software will still update at the same time eg Forex 5:15pm DST)
3. Take into accounts Day Light Savings in the City that the user is in
4. The times to update on the website
5. Works on all Browsers (Safari, Firefox, IE (Windows and Mac))
5. Amount of cities where the time change be converted to would need to be approx. the same size list as on:
[url removed, login to view];mo=12&d=15&h=17&mn=15
Any questions please ask