Please review the information listed at [url removed, login to view] or if you have further questions view this link ([url removed, login to view]).
This is what i'm looking for. I am looking to integrate a SendGrid API with a simple web based application which would manage qualified email addresses/leads.
- User authentication - only valid users can use the tool.
- Capabilities to work simultaneously with 15-20 sub-users.
- Upload CSV of names and emails, store list permanently in [url removed, login to view]
- Send emails in batches via a background process to eliminate the cap for uploading emails (i.e. 10k emails could be uploaded for sending to easily, rather than needing to upload 1000 at a time or whatever you're needing to do now)
- Integrate with SendGrid API to generate stats for each campaign
- Integrate with SendGrid API to display # of bounces, opens and click-thru rates for each campaign
- Allow for rich emails, including images. Also be able to preview the HTML email before it goes out. Also allow for corresponding plaintext emails for clients who don't have HTML emails enabled.
-Capability to attach or embed images more than 1
- A user Interface
This should not be very expensive as step-by-step directions are on [url removed, login to view] and this should not take a lot of days.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare -- Please check inbox for our previous work.