The aim with this project is to create a service for webmasters (content owners) to help them maintain the content on their sites and make sure information is up2date.
To give an idea of the project scope, we have defined 3 different userlevels:
1. Service owner (supersuper admin) Can add new clients to the system
2. Client superadmin (Website)
3. Client admin
Website owners can add their site to our service.
- A spider should check for broken links on the site
- A script should be implemented on each url to detech usage of each site. (If traffic changes dramatically a reminder i sent to Client superadmin and admin)
- This script should place an icon on the site to show users of the website if the content is up2date and approve by the admin. (Green icon = ok, red icon = "Might not be up2date)
- admin should be able to change content through their existing cms or directly via our platform. Ideas on how to solve this is prepared.
- An intelligent system should detect for unused sites and report to admins
- Reminders should be send to client superadmins and admin through email and SMS.
- Graphical reportings is a must. Inspired by e.g. [url removed, login to view]
Basic features for Service owner (admins):
-create new sites
Basic features for Client admins:
- add sites
- See status on sites (traffic. broken links)
- add reminders for specific sites (eg. site [url removed, login to view] weekly reminder with a static text, to encourage admin to update content.
Advanced features for Client Superadmins is to see all Client admins within current account and get an overview of sites status.
As the service will be based on the Freemium model, clients will have to add Creditcard details when signing up. We would use all major payment gateways like paypal, moneybrokers, [url removed, login to view] etc. for client admins to make payments on the site.
The platform will be geared towards heavy usage, and should be build on a PHP framework, for which you must document solid experience with.
We will deliver all the frontend code, ie. XHTML/CSS work in whatever template-format is suitable for the PHP framework we agree upon.
* * *
* We have developed full design and built prototype of the entire platform for you to review.
* We would prefer working with a (possibly small) team. You must be able to commit the need time for the project for the following weeks/months.
* Please place your preliminary bid, and we will continue the discussion on PM, to further qualify the project scope, etc.
Thanks and we look forward to getting your bids.