We are looking for a site similar to, but not exactly like, KickStarter.com. In general, the core functionality should be copied (the ability to set-up projects, set funding targets and create incentive levels for donations, but with these important differences):
1. All payment integration is via PayPal.
2. Although the general look-and-feel should be similar to [url removed, login to view] (the Web 2.0 look is good), the look needs to be altered enough so there is no confusion between KickStarter and this new site.
The code should be written in PHP, follow standard coding conventions and be object orientated.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2a) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the my environment) then they must be installed by the Coder in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by me).
2b) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by me).
3) I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $297 for this job
Hello I have 4+ years exp. in php web development area . I had developed several sites in this time duration. I will done your task with in time. If you want to work with me please reply me early.
I have been working in corephp,smarty and wordpress since 2.5yrs. I am sure i can provide the work up to the level of your satisfaction. Lets start to complete the work.