The request is to have single input on a webpage that on the input of a UPC,
ISBN, or ASIN the button clicks and goes to Amazon and retrieves
the following information to be produced on a .php generated page with the image
at the top middle of the page and the following information in simple text
1. Product Name
2. Sales Rank
3. Feedback rating
4. Total Number of Offers
5. [url removed, login to view] sales price
6. Department of item for sale
7. Top 5 New Merchant Prices and Number of inventory held by each. (In
single column with header)
8. Top 5 Used Merchant Prices and Number of inventory held by each.
(In single column with header)
9. Top 5 FBA Prices and Number of inventory held by each. (In single
column with header)
10. Whether item is normal sized or oversized (based on product dimensions and weight).
11. Net payout of FBA items if sold. (To be to the right of the FBA Prices and
other prices and inventory as a single column with header)
12. Amount of product that exists in current inventory per seller.
13. Current price of item if in inventory per seller.
My combination of information extraction, knowledge representation, and web service development should be an excellent fit for this project. Thank you for your consideration.