This posting is for the design a small application for Android OS that needs to be able to use a voice recognition API (can use Androids built in speech-to-text).
Description of the app:
The app is essentially a voice recognition vocabulary practice application. For the voice recognition portion of this app, it will need a speech-text voice recognition API, can use Androids built in.
The program itself will be quite simple and will run as follows:
Interface notes: A window (to look like a note/flash card) with a word in the middle of it. One button that is labeled “Play”, another button labeled “Speak”, another button that changes labeled “Next”.
1) First a word will be shown on the screen
2) The user will be prompted to click “Play” to play the audio clip of the word (we will provide the audio clips).
3) The user will then be prompted to click on “Speak” to say/record the word into their microphone.
4) After a 2-second pause from the last audio input that was received, the program will stop recording and check the audio input.
5) The voice recognition (speech-to-text) API needs to be called in the program and it will check the audio clip and convert it into text
5) The program needs to check this word with the word on the screen. If it is a match, the program should display correct and record a correct score. Else, the program should display “Sorry please try again”. The user can then click the “Play” button to hear the sound clip again and redo the loop (unlimited attempts) OR they can choose “Next”. At the end of the program (40 words) the program will display the total number correct matches and total number of words not said correctly (please keep track of attempts in the program but do not display them at this time).
This app should also look visually appealing, especially to children. We can provide cut out images of the characters as well if you choose.
We will also need advice on how to make this app available: It is meant to be for free but only to people who register a user account on our website.
We would like to choose the programmer by 11:00 p.m. October 15th (Seattle / Pacific time zone) so they can get an early start.
The app needs to be completed and fully functional (without bugs) and ready for users to access by 11 p.m. on Oct. 27th (Seattle / Pacific Time zone). Full payment is made at this time (no earlier payments). The total budget for this app is $200.
Innovative Education Network
12 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
Hi! I have developed worked on similar projects before. I can assist you with this project. Kindly reach out to me to discuss further. Quality and Professionalism assured.Kindly check your PM. Many Thanks.