I'm looking for someone who can alter my website template (purchased from Template Monster) to my existing, live Online shop which is built using CandyPress - [[url removed, login to view]].?
Knowledge of CandyPress is an advantage.? The Candypress store is ASP and html and uses style sheets as well as a general template for making changes to the system.? Data is stored in an Access database.
The template purchased needs some adjustment to enable it to be mapped onto the existing online store.
The job also involves taking the new template live, after testing.
Requires someone who can both manipulate the layout of the template and integrate it with our existing online shop - essentially to create a new template which will fit with the Candypress one.
Would like to see the project completed in the next couple of weeks.
Website template? is static - no Flash. You can see it here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
As well as adapting the web template to fit our Candypress software, some changes to be made to the template first? include:
- Changing header image to a smaller one
- Having two left hand lists of categories instead of one
- Making the main menu boxes smaller, closer together and possibly add another row
- Add a shopping cart loge and account/checkout buttons
- Change colours on page - make menu items brighter so they can be seen better
- Replace images in the category boxes with our own
My website is [[url removed, login to view]] - this is the one I want the template adjusted for.