I need an auction website to include the following features:
• Live, Future and Ended auctions pages are required.
• Live auction page should be designed to include from only 1 auction to X live auctions at a time. (Decided by admin)
• Two types of auctions are included:
1. Auction duration is for X hours. Users can bid a specific number of bids, by just entering a value. Values are hidden, but every hour the top 5 values are displayed along with the bidder name. Auction ends automatically after the X hours are done.
2. Auction duration is for X hours. Auction starts from 0 LE. Users have unlimited number of bids. Each bid increments the value by Y LE. List of the top 10 bidders are available and updated whenever a new bid is done. Timer resets with each highest bidder to Z minutes. Last bidder name is displayed. The auction ends when the timer stops or when the X hours are done.
*** All variables here are customizable by the Administrator.
Auction features for both types:
• Entrance fees.
• Number of bids allowed.
• Display bids and users name.
• Product information.
• Product main image and sub-images.
• Timer (only for the second type of auction)
• Log in/out for users and admins.
• Register page for users.
• How it works page.
• Help and FAQ page.
• Contact us page.
• Payment page (For user to access when s/he wins the auction). Should include shipping fees.
Restrictions and limitations:
• Won user should purchase the winning product during a limited number of days.
• Users cannot participate in anything unless they log in. They can just view the auction information but cannot bid.
• Users cannot bid in an auction unless they have credit in their balance.
• Once a user bids in an auction, the fees for the auction is deducted from their credit.
• User can choose to buy from the credit packages available. (Packages are dynamic)
• User can ask to re-fund the balance.
• Should support visa/master card. (Payment gateway will be mentioned later)
• Should support both English and Arabic.
Interface and usability:
• User friendly.
• Easy to use.
• Professional look yet simple and fun.
• User has the option to subscribe or unsubscribe to these newsletters.
• Send a welcome email when user registers.
• Send email when user wins an auction with a link directing to the payment page.
• Send email confirming the payment order.
• Send email when shipping is done, thanking the user for participating in the website.
• Customizable emails (for future auction or any other event).
• Create Additional administrators (More than one admin)
• Add/Edit/Delete/Block users.
• Add/Edit/Delete/Duplicate Auctions.
• Customizable newsletters.
• History of newsletters sent to users.
• View live, future, ended, deleted, won or all auctions.
• View bids placed, last bid time, number of users and amount of credit collected for each auction.
• View list of users which made bids on the auction. (Add link to user profile)
• View list of won users showing the payment and shipping status.
• Ability to move an auction to the ended/closed auction page.
• Ability to add an auction to the future auction page.
• Ability to move an auction from future to live auction page.
• Give access to users to bid without having credit. (Special Offers)
• Dashboard showing:
o Online users.
o Users registered today/yesterday.
o Number of bids placed.
o Amount of money deposited.
Once the user logs in s/he can go to their own page/account and do the following:
• Edit personal data.
• View auctions they participated in (displaying number of bids, status (won/lost), date).
• View history of payments made on the website.
• View credit balance available.
• Buy additional credit.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1262 for this job
i hv understood your need and have perfect team for your project.... i have experience in similar work with best work quality..... we have made relevant website... and will provide the work ontime....
Hello , I think I am the one you are looking for.I can deliver you the exact code you are looking for with lot more added [url removed, login to view] let me work on this project, I won't let you [url removed, login to view] check your inbox for d More