I need a highly experienced and talented web designer/programmer, has the capacity to build a powerful and attractive broadband comparison website that enables customers to easily search and compare products/services at competitive prices, with the added option to be directed to the provider to complete the transaction and the Broadband website very similar but not a copy to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , - [url removed, login to view] including a search engine tool and search results.
• Most of the content will be provided.
• Site must be compatible with all well known web browsers and must load as quickly as possible.
• A full user guide must be included, explaining how the site, database and script work. This must also show how to customise the website, add or edit content, add/remove stores etc.
• I need to have copyright ownership of the completed project, history of recent searches made by customers in the site along with a forums page.
Admin control required with these minimum features
• Affiliate sales, affiliate tracking and link amendments.
• Traffic information statistics to our site
• I should Receive emails and read all "contact us page" info received within the admin area and able to reply.
• Relatively easy for the admin to customise - add, delete, move, content/pages
• Website Design
• Logo Design
• Script Installation
• Admin control panel
• Operating System :don’t know
• Database: Mysql
Will provide full details after seeing your PM. I would like regular contact with whoever I decide to work with, as so I can pitch any further ideas that I would like integrating into this project during the development stage. Payment will be given only after successful completion of site.
This project is for only broadband comparison site but I have plans for other areas of insurance compare, travel compare etc., we would like to have a long term relationship.
These features are a MUST, so please only bid if you can provide this at the least! It would also help if you have been involved in similar projects and have samples that I can view.