Asp or php. Form fill out and automatic page creation.
1. User fills out a form. [url removed, login to view]
3. E-mail notification to administrator.
2. Administrator can approve the information, delete or edit.
3. Web page is dynamically created after admin approval.
4. Web page must contain fields filled out in the form.
5. Link must be added to a directory page. [url removed, login to view]
Created page example : [url removed, login to view]
This should be a fairly easy job. There are a few parts that may be tricky.
For instance there is a piece of facebook code.
<div id="fb-root"></div><script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#appId=160906763968555&xfbml=1"></script><fb:comments href="[url removed, login to view]" num_posts="30" width="550"></fb:comments>
The weblink must be the new page generated.
The Title Tag must begin with "Yoga (City) - (Then the Studio Name)
<title>Yoga Los Angeles - Earths Power Yoga</title>
The Meta Tag must be description
<meta name="description" content=" " />