Todo: Need c++/ Java/ Mobile/ Device expert to port our streaming video player activex application to following devices
support to be required for following models which allow apps and are based on linux/ android/ java/ windows platform:
1) Samsung TV App
2) Panasonic TV App
3) LG TV App
4) Sony TV App
5) Web app (for other IP compatible TVs)
1) Port (retaining existing qualities), TV based Video Player apps to render full screen live streaming videos (webcasted using our encoder ) for all the TV platforms specified above.
...Apps' UI interface (mainly homepage, search & browse) can be same as our existing web app written in asp.net and c# currently hosted at www.1#vc.tv. Our app is very similar to u#stream.tv. (remove # to read correctly) ...Our vc++ activex streaming video player code will be made available which can be ported.
To be given: Fully functional Web based application (similar to u#[url removed, login to view]) including video encoder, server and activex video player for PC based web users written in vc++. You are free to change the code of existing encoder and server if required.
Preferences (if possible):
1) Language of coding to be vc++ - if not possible c/c++...worst case java or flash. Use of cross platform tools like Google tv, Mosync and ffmpeg is ok.
It has been achieved by folks like y#outube (youtube app is available for all the above TV models) already...this is not a rocket science. Should be good for person who loves challenges.
Do let me know if any queries.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
c++, java, flash, vc++, c, [url removed, login to view] 2010, c#