We would like a small content management system made in [url removed, login to view] open-source cms for an educational website. All pages should be editable and allow for upload of image files and text including flash files, including all the typical functionality that goes with this CMS ie launch date, time etc. The design and front end has alrerady been made in CSS/XHTML. You will use the open source cms and then create the components that we have requested.
ASP.net / open source CMS. All pages should be editable, allowing for text and images etc. The ability to add new sections to the website. It will need to be:
• DDA compliant, for example the ability to vary size of text (AAA) which can be manipulated by size of text and have black text only screen reader and low res version that do not contain any graphics, background etc
• Ensure cross compatibility with all browsers
• language translator
• The size of each page should fit an average monitor and be adjustable to different monitor size (collapsible)
• Facility to search the whole website (free text search)
• News section ??" ability to add news articles rolling text, also to include a news archive (after the first 10 files, the rest of the articles go into a ‘News Archive’ automatically)
• Links page
• Members area ??" feedback form for old members (where are you now?)
• Course search - ability to search along the following parameters:
-Search by course area
- Search by attendance type
- a facility to ‘ask a question’ about each course (this links to a form which is then emailed)
• On-line application form to be included for people who are interested in a chosen course. The user can fill in online and then submit. You can only apply to specific courses.
• A facility to write ‘blogs’ or a page that would look like a blog for specific members only.
• On line application form for job vacancies where people can submit application online. This section will be editable by the staff online ie ability to add jobs themselves
• A facility to view events filtered by month, or different event types, which can be added, changed, and removed online.
• An online form to capture user information from anyone who downloads a file ie PDF etc. The form must be filled before they can download the file. This information will need to be stored in a database.
• Comprehensive web statistics display which can only be viewed by login
• Statistics should be exportable into a user friendly format for end users
• Admin section that provides different access rights for users.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP.NET environment. cross compatible on all major browsers such as Internet Explorer and firefox, opera etc