Cancelled

Quickbooks web connector - make it work

We use znode for our website shop. <[url removed, login to view]>

We want quickbooks to integrate and sync with our online web shop.

We downloaded their quickbooks web connector file onto our desktop where quickbooks is installed locally.

It gives error. See details.

[Here shows the fix:

[url removed, login to view]<wbr />[url removed, login to view]<wbr />threadid=9080][1]

I need someone to fix and make it work.

Remote desktop access will be given if needed

See details for more info on problem.

## Deliverables

Forum that shows where a solution was apparently figured out by someone.

[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />[url removed, login to view]<wbr />threadid=9080][1]

Error details below and qwc file attached.

>*

>Quickbooks gave me the following error:*

>

>QBWC1048: Quickbooks web connector could not verify application server

>certificate.

>

>QBWC1051: The new app was not added.

>

>*

>

>Here are the log file contents from quickbook web updater app window (check

>date, some may or may not be relevant to this error):*

>

>Log file initialized at Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 4:53 PM UTC

>

>Timestamp format used: [url removed, login to view]:MM:SS UTC

>

>QBWebConnector 2.0 has been initialized with its logging status to level =

>DEBUG.

>

>Please restart QBWebConnector for any change in log level to take effect.

>Use file menu to clear log.

>

>

>

>[url removed, login to view]:19 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />QWCReader

>QWC) : QBWC1048: QuickBooks Web Connector could not verify the web

>application server certificate.

>

>

>

>QBWC1051: The new application was not added

>

>[url removed, login to view]:20 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() :

>

>QuickBooks Web Connector [url removed, login to view] has started.

>

>Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 11:53:20 AM

>

>[url removed, login to view]:20 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() : QBWC Form Loaded

>

>[url removed, login to view]:21 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\<wbr />Intuit\QBWebConnector\<wbr />UpdateLock has been set to

>False

>

>[url removed, login to view]:21 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>********************* Update session unlocked *********************

>

>[url removed, login to view]:21 UTC : StopFlexConnector : Object reference not set to an

>instance of an object.

>

>[url removed, login to view]:21 UTC : StopFlexConnector : at

>QBWebConnector.<wbr />QBWebConnector.<wbr />StopFlexConnector()

>

>

>

>

>

>Log file initialized at Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 4:53 PM UTC

>

>Timestamp format used: [url removed, login to view]:MM:SS UTC

>

>QBWebConnector 2.0 has been initialized with its logging status to level =

>DEBUG.

>

>Please restart QBWebConnector for any change in log level to take effect.

>Use file menu to clear log.

>

>

>

>[url removed, login to view]:57 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\<wbr />Intuit\QBWebConnector\<wbr />UpdateLock has been set to

>False

>

>[url removed, login to view]:57 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>********************* Update session unlocked *********************

>

>[url removed, login to view]:57 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\<wbr />Intuit\QBWebConnector\<wbr />UpdateLock has been set to

>False

>

>[url removed, login to view]:57 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />) :

>********************* Update session unlocked *********************

>

>[url removed, login to view]:58 UTC : [url removed, login to view]() : Contents of QWC file: -

>

><QBWCXML>

>

> <AppName>lovelle</AppName>

>

> <AppID></AppID>

>

> <AppURL>

>[https://www.missprissbikini.<wbr />com//WebServices/QuickBooks/<wbr />[url removed, login to view]][2]

></AppURL>

>

> <AppDescription>A short description for webservice</AppDescription>

>

> <AppSupport>

>[https://www.missprissbikini.<wbr />com//WebServices/QuickBooks/<wbr />QBOrderDownloadWebService.<wbr />asmx?wsdl][3]

></AppSupport>

>

> <OwnerID>{a0c19e7a-488c-4f74-<wbr />8b99-afd45c77f792}</OwnerID>

>

> <FileID>{35cf9256-37e8-481c-<wbr />a8a3-9a5ac8f9bf73}</FileID>

>

> <UserName>lovelle</UserName>

>

> <QBType>QBFS</QBType>

>

> <Style>Document</Style>

>

> <AuthFlags>0xF</AuthFlags>

>

> <Scheduler>

>

> <RunEveryNMinutes>15</<wbr />RunEveryNMinutes>

>

> </Scheduler>

>

></QBWCXML>

>

>[url removed, login to view]:58 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />QWCReader

>QWC) : Parsing application configuration xml file to load its content to

>variables

>

>[url removed, login to view]:58 UTC : : QBWC1048: QuickBooks Web Connector could not

>verify the web application server certificate.

>

>

>

>

>

>Certificate URL:

>[https://www.missprissbikini.<wbr />com//WebServices/QuickBooks/<wbr />QBOrderDownloadWebService.<wbr />asmxStackTrace][4]

>:

>

> at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.<wbr />GetResponse()

>

> at QBWebConnector.QWCReader.<wbr />CheckCertURL()

>

>

>

>Message (description of the exception):

>

>The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship

>for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

>

>

>

>Source (name of application or object that caused the exception):

>

>System

>

>

>

>TargetSite (method that threw the exception):

>

>[url removed, login to view] GetResponse()

>

>

>

>InnerException:

>

>System.Security.<wbr />Authentication.<wbr />AuthenticationException: The remote

>certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartSendAuthResetSignal(<wbr />ProtocolToken

>message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)

>

> at

>System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />CheckCompletionBeforeNextRecei<wbr />ve(ProtocolToken

>message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,

>AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at

>System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />CheckCompletionBeforeNextRecei<wbr />ve(ProtocolToken

>message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,

>AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at

>System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />CheckCompletionBeforeNextRecei<wbr />ve(ProtocolToken

>message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32

>readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,

>AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at

>System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />CheckCompletionBeforeNextRecei<wbr />ve(ProtocolToken

>message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32

>count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst,

>Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

>

> at System.Net.Security.SslState.<wbr />ProcessAuthentication(<wbr />LazyAsyncResult

>lazyResult)

>

> at System.Net.TlsStream.<wbr />CallProcessAuthentication(<wbr />Object state)

>

> at System.Threading.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />Object userData)

>

> at

>System.Runtime.<wbr />CompilerServices.<wbr />RuntimeHelpers.<wbr />ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedClean<wbr />up(TryCode

>code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

>

> at System.Threading.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />ExecutionContext

>executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

>

> at System.Threading.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />ExecutionContext

>executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

>

> at System.Net.TlsStream.<wbr />ProcessAuthentication(<wbr />LazyAsyncResult result)

>

> at [url removed, login to view](<wbr />Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

>

> at [url removed, login to view](<wbr />Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

>

> at System.Net.ConnectStream.<wbr />WriteHeaders(Boolean async)

>

>

>

>

>

>[url removed, login to view]:00 UTC : QBWebConnector.<wbr />[url removed, login to view](<wbr />QWCReader

>QWC) : QBWC1048: QuickBooks Web Connector could not verify the web

>application server certificate.

>

>

>

>QBWC1051: The new application was not added

>

>[url removed, login to view]:00 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() :

>

>QuickBooks Web Connector [url removed, login to view] has started.

>

>Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 11:54:00 AM

>

>[url removed, login to view]:00 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() : QBWC Form Loaded

>

Skills: ASP, PHP, XML

See more: qbwc1051, quickbooks web connector verify web application server certificate, qbwc1048, authflags qbwc, qbwc1051 application added, quickbooks web connector log, quickbooks connector error qbwc1048, remote certificate invalid according validation procedure, qbwebconnector initialized logging status level debug, quickbooks update session unlocked, qbwc1048 web application server certificate, wbr xml file, webservice quickbooks desktop, quickbooks web connector, quickbooks web connector ssl, quickbooks web connector authentication, qbwc form loaded, xml to c# object online, www quickbook, www intuit com

About the Employer:
( 12 reviews ) Bayside, United States

Project ID: #3096261

2 freelancers are bidding on average $740 for this job

mohammadthedev

See private message.

$34 USD in 22 days
(2 Reviews)
2.2
KARUNAMAHESH

See private message.

$1445 USD in 22 days
(2 Reviews)
0.3