I have developed a web site that offers Video Capture and e-mail services to businesses. The web site is designed in html and asp. We caputure a video and encode it before it is uploaded to a server with high bandwidth. We are using streaming video technology. I need a simple program to that loads on the clients machine or can be run in a browser that will work with the following steps:
1) Login to a server with user name and password.
2) Click to record video (No adjustment settings, Everything is defaulted to KEEP IT SIMPLE. )
3) A html template is selected to frame the video.
4) The video is then assigned a receivers e-mail address and mailed. At the upload icon is clicked the video is uploaded to the server then e-mailed to the person ore group it was assigned.
This project has a lot more development opportunity. This phase needs to be done so we can bata test this part.
We are using SQL database and a very fast connection.
I have already designed this program but it is not bug proof. If this would be cheaper and faster approach then we should have you troubleshoot this program. If there is a program out there that can be licensed then that may work. Then I would need you to make it work with my web site.
Time is critical on this project. I need someone that could start within a week.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
we are running the web site on a 2003 small business server with a sql database instead of access.