I need a web base CMS written on aspx/C# and with the following specifications
-? File & folder restriction based on file/foler name and user level.
-? File edition base on its extension with at least 4 editor will be use:
----o? Basis text (simple text area) for txt and ini extensions
---- o? Colored text (source code and sample can be found here:
---- <[url removed, login to view]> & as c#
---- control <[url removed, login to view]>)
---- for xml, asp, aspx, etc
---- o WYSIWYG (source code and sample can be found here:
---- <[url removed, login to view]> ) for
---- html, htm depending on user level this editor will be:
-------- - Basic edit with for editable regions + spell checking
-------- -? Full HMTL editing ability for designer and admins
---- o Flash editing (under develop) for swf extensions
- Delete item will be move to a recycle bin (trash can) so they can be recover.
- Files will not be editing directly they will block and a copy move to a draft folder where can be edit.
- A XML menu system that can be synchronized to add new web pages when created
- Visual Block notification and option to email user that is editing the file.
- Sinkable and language support.
- Login with remember password and recover forgotten pass by email them.
- User levels admin, user, designer and news user only.
- News system base on rss.
I´m open to any suggestion.
Will like to see a demo on similar CMS. Screeshot will do but I rather see a demo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- IE 5.5 or above
- Mozilla 0.9 or above
- NS 7 or above