Website needed to be designed & developed from scratch. The website will have the same functionality as [[url removed, login to view]]. Bidder can be either a designer seeking to provide only the front end screens and then a separate developer (as part of a separate bid) that can code the backend or one party that can do both. Must be able to provide TOP NOTCH samples of prior work and may also be asked to provide a proposed front page.
Coder will work closely with me to design and develop the front end screens, logo and stationary.
1. Visual identity (logo, color scheme) are part of the project, to be created by coder.
2. Complete stationary & envelope, logo design needs to be created in vector graphics.
3. This website will also integrate a payment gateway where the front end will need to be attached to a credit card gateway that will be provided towards the end.
4. The website will have similar features and a multi layered control panel similar to [[url removed, login to view]]
If I like the samples from a specific designer then I’ll elect to let the front end be developed first ??" in this case partial payment will be made to the designer upon completion of their portion of the work with the final payment which will be made only once the website is fully developed since there may be need for the designer’s services during the coding phase to add or modify the front end they’ve created.
While I am partial to development taking place in either ASP, PHP or Joomla with MySQL; I’m open to using other technologies based upon the developer’s recommendations.
Lowest bidders with the best quality work will get this project and fluency in English is important. Once I find the right person, I’ll award this project.
All bids MUST be based on a turnkey solution so the final result is a fully functional website.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows or Linux