Project description website in Expression Engine with planning module
The event is held on ....
Objective of the event
To create a event in which students and delegates of companies meet in a informal environment.
Bachelor and master students of universities.
The organiser of the event is an organisation which promotes professions and studies in the technology sector among children and young adults. Ultimately the organiser wants to establish that people choose a technological profession or study.
2. Web application
Part of the event is a session in which employees of companies and student talk about a certain topic within a specific time frame (15 minutes). Prior to the event meetings have to be set up, dependent the topic (Question) the student wants to discuss. To set up this meeting we need a web based application with at least the following functionalities:
1. Overview of CV’s from employees (model 1)
2. Overview of questions provided by the companies
3. Log in for the employees (registration by the administrator)
4. Log in for the students (registration by the student)
5. Automatic creation of e-mail with acceptance/rejection of meeting
6. Planning of meeting based on availability of the employee and student
Note the following:
The website needs to be bilingual (Dutch/English)
A student can request several meetings; to plan the meetings this has to be kept in mind.
1 Several resumes of employees are summed on a website.
2 Students are challenged to ask questions (and motivate this question) at the employee of their choice. Prior to this the student has to register on the website. The questions asked will be answered at the arranged meeting.
3 The employee who receives automatically an email with the question asked by the student, has to reject or assign a meeting. The question will form the topic of the meeting. The employee has to plan the meeting in the application. Successively the student will receive an e-mail automatically, saying their request is approved/denied. In case it is approved they will receive the invitation with the time planned.
1 Several definition of problems defined by companies (employees) are summed on a website.
2 Students are challenged to react on the problem (and motivate their answer) of their choice. Prior to this the student has to register on the website. The answered are discussed at the arranged meeting.
3 The employee who receives automatically an email with the answer to the problems, has to reject or assign a meeting. The employee has to plan the meeting in the application. Successively the student will receive an e-mail automatically, saying their request is approved/denied. In case it is approved they will receive the invitation with the time planned.
The design of this site will be provided.
You do have to:
* develop compliant templates
* implement Expression Engine weblogs
* set up the site structure in Expression Engine
* provide settings for future phase
* custom code a planning module
What do we ask:
* a website in Expression Engine
* we only have four weeks for development in total, the project needs to be done at the end of February
* extensive experience in Expression Engine
* clear updates and daily communication
* availability through Skype
* ability to use Google docs for document sharing
* a fixed price quote or a maximum budget price
* working within the guidelines we give you in Expression Engine
* thorough documentation on what you do, how things are configured for future reference
There's a slight chance this project will not go through. In that case, we have other projects available.