We have already created the core pages of the retail website. This is a marketing tool where printed vouchers are handed out to consumers. The vouchers identify the "reseller" of the vouchers via a unique ID code. The consumer logs into our site, registers and generates the ability to download a simple program to their desktop. An email with an activation code is sent to the user, and access to download is granted. The code is entered to the downloaded application and the consumer accesses the program. No further connectivity is required between the site and the consumer. If possible the downloaded program needs to be secure so sharing/piracy is limited.
So the deliverables are:
- enhance the current html pages provided (site is active) using best practices
- create the databases and strategy for tracking dealers, activation codes, and registered consumers
- create an auto email generated at registration (one to user with registration info, and one to the dealer who provided the voucher.
- a secure process for creating and downloading this application so that activation code is required for use
- Management area to update files in the downloaded application
- Outbound email (email newsletter) capabilities which includes merging Reseller details with recipient details and creating emails
- Export utility allowing site admin to generate lists for resellers related to their account
- incorporate Google Analytics into site
- Registration process behind SSL
- if possible, a protective mechanism that makes it very hard to share the downloaded program
- enhance the downloaded program so that the user populates core information into some database/text file, which auto populates a series of form letters provided with the program
- educational videos (probably hosted on the site, but activated from the desktop program)
-we will provide hosting
- installation, testing of above
- report of users by reseller
- opt in and opt out process for emails.
Payment Terms: 10% at time of confirmation of specifications; 40% upon successfully hosting a working system including all functions; 30% after 21 days of operation (7 days of testing, and 7 days for updates to be completed, and 7 days to complete final updates.