We are building a website to offer online backup solutions using the Livedrive API capabilities. We intend to implement WHMCS to support customer signup. We are looking for contractors that have experience in integration of WHMCS and [url removed, login to view] expect the following but are also looking for advice from an experienced freelancer
The site need to work like this:
1. User select the products on my website
2. User purchases one of the product (still on my website)
3. WHMCS processes order and payment, and sends a command to livedrive to create a the account/password and subdomain ([url removed, login to view])
4. User get's email confirming order and has username/pw/url included.
5. all the user added to livedrvie db are added also to our MySQL db (for backup purpose)
6. The User gets all the autentication details: user, pass...
7. The User then log in in Our site, with [url removed, login to view] via Livedrive API
Example like [url removed, login to view]