Part I - ONLY BID FOR THIS PART
1. We have the design files.
2. You need to do the programming to get the pages on the website.
3. Drop down menus similar to whitehouse.org. If you can't do the menus like that - do not bid.
4. We will need to put in pictures like the 4 pictures changing on whitehouse.org.
5. We have the HTML coding for the contact page and donation page, it just needs to be inserted. We will insert the text on all other pages.
If Part I is done before Saturday, January 16th, we will contract you to complete the other parts of the website. If you cannot complete the other parts, then we will post another project online.
Part II - Add print/html/facebook/tweet to all pages and articles and an admin to edit all pages.
Part III - Create a gallery where we can easily upload pictures from events. Create a shopping store with a [url removed, login to view] merchant account. Create a newsletter management system.
Part IV - Chapter Information. Allow people to input their ZIP and find their local chapter. Each chapter should have their own log in page to upload events.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE FIRST PART ONLY. This can be a great on-going project for someone that can get things done quickly and easily. I am a website broker and work between you and the client. I have done this successfully for over 10 years and do not want to work with people that are not professional or will waste my time. We have many projects to work on and this is our first experience with GAF.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $82 for this job
work will be done.. understood requirements properly.. will offer best solution.. 4 years experience in web technologies and portfolio on request.. please hire me