Cancelled

Are you a great programmer

We are seeking an expert programmer to take over our website project. We have been working with an Indian company for about 1 month; however they are not very skilled and are not delivering on what they promised. They are using Dolphin Community Smart Builder v6.0 for the social network features, and are customizing the code to fit into our website "skin and webparts." It is 75% complete. I would need you to complete the remaining 25% and then work on additional feature which are separate from the social network. You will be responsbible for moving current website files from the staging servier to our local server. From there, you will finish coding the remaining 20% of Dolphin. Once that is complete, we will discuss the additional features that need to be build.

Skills: AJAX, C Programming, Linux, PHP, XML

See more: programmer coding, programmer code, php programmer network, need great programmer, indian php programmer, you, it programmer, need indian programmer, expert programmer, dolphin php code, working indian, code programmer, build great, programmer community, finish social network, smart seeking, need moving company, programmer builder, indian expert, finish coding website, smart builder, server need social network, dolphin network, code social network, build social network website

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) xxxxxxx, United States

Project ID: #246650